Things to Remember
See our full laptop and iPad policy at the bottom of our User Policies page.
- User must follow FMCC's Computer Use Policy.
- Devices must be returned to the circulation desk.
- Please immediately return defective devices to the Circulation Desk.
- Do not attempt to make repairs on your own.
- Library staff will determine if the damage is the result of normal wear and tear.
- The Evans Library is not responsible for any files/downloads left on any device or for loss or damage to a borrower's files during the loan period.
- When devices are returned, Library staff restore the device's original settings. The borrower's profile(s) and material(s) will be erased.
All library devices:
- connect to wireless internet where available
- laptops can print wirelessly inside the library
If you need help connecting to our wireless internet please ask library staff for help.
|Device||Who can borrow it?||For how long?||Can I renew it?|
Empire State Students
Empire State StudentsSUNY Students