The Evans Library is committed to supporting the mission of the Fulton-Montgomery Community College by providing our community with resources, knowledge, and skills to support their educational objectives and facilitate life-long learning.
The Evans Library is dedicated to providing all users with quality information and materials by offering an inclusive and comprehensive collection, instruction in the use of these materials, and an environment that supports these services. The Library seeks to expand awareness of the world and its opportunities, to promote an appreciation of the arts, to develop an understanding of the sciences and the uses of technology, and to strengthen a sense of purpose in life.
We will provide our users with:
- Pro-active service where the library staff will take the time to “reach out” in order to serve all patrons’ individual needs.
- Knowledgeable and helpful employees
- An atmosphere that supports education
- A balanced collection of information which supports the students’ educational, as well as general, needs
- Information in a variety of formats: books, periodicals, audio/visual and digital, and any other formats that may be developed in the future,
- The skills to locate and utilize information in this Library and all other Libraries